Monday, July 26, 2010

Eye Update


Well, after the last appointment I am still healing. Doc says he can still see white blood cells in my eyes, which means its still fighting. He is gone all this week, so my next appointment is next Tuesday. He cut my meds down to twice a day and the other drops down to every 2 hours instead of every hour. That is so much easier to deal with! So, for now I still have blurry vision and a super huge pupil from the drops. I really think if I could have gone in sometime this week, he would have taken me off my meds then. I think it's all the way better now. I don't have any pain when I forget to take my meds on time. One day I was 3 hours late and I didn't even notice! The doctor is afraid it will flair back up if he takes me off my meds before it's all the way gone so I guess I have to wait until he can look in my eye and see that it's all better. Like I said, my appointment is next Tuesday, which is August 3rd. Jus to give you a timeframe of my inconveniences with this stupid eye, I first went to the doctor July 1st. So that is an entire month of not really being able to use my eye, doctor visits, other people driving me around, etc. I am so ready for this to be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment