Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ok, Now it Hurts



My face hurts just a little and my feelings hurt just a little.

My face hurts because I am clumsy. I was opening a door today to leave a study room. I didn't have much room behind me so I was standing close to the door. When I opened it, and started to walk through it, I literally did that. I tried to walk through the door, not the opening. The door opened about 5 inches then bumped into my foot. I had forward momentum going and my face decided to make heavy contact with the corner of the door. I have a nice little bump next to my eye. It hurts when I smile, and when I blink, and when I look to the right, and just about everything else that might involve muscles of the face. Then again, it is my own fault.

My feelings hurt because I think it is finally sinking in that this guy I am so interested in is not interested in me. I am no longer happy just having him as a friend. I think that is because I don't really have him as a friend anymore. He doesn't want to hang out with me alone because he is too tempted to do things he shouldn't since we are not dating. I suppose this is a good thing, then we won't get ourselves into trouble.

So, I am alone again. Well, I was alone before, but I didn't feel as alone as I do now. I know what you'll say, someday I'll meet the right guy and it will all work out. Or, maybe it's not God's plan for me to get married. If that's the case, He needs to stop bringing such great guys into my life. Either way, nothing I can do about it right now, life goes on, I'm too busy with school anyway, there are other fish in the sea, and so on and so forth.

Back to Linear Algebra...

1 comment:

  1. WOMAH! I love your "organizing life" post! It sounds like you're in a good place for yourself right now, even if you're struggling with "the guy" situation. I love that you are doing things for yourself and trying to step back and look at things from the outside. Also, that's AWESOME that you're actually competing in climbing! I had NO idea!

    ReplyDelete