Thursday, June 10, 2010

Long needed update!


I haven't updated this in way too long, I'm sorry! I am done with school now so I should be able to update a little more often. First, I will start by saying that the diet thing I posted last time only lasted zero days, as you can see I never did post anything after that. I also didn't stick to it. It's ok though, I will have other diet news later in this post.

Second, the big news I mentioned two posts ago wasn't really big news, but I have better news now. I have been seeing this guy, Trever, for about a month now. I know that's not very long, but I really like him. Things are going really well so far! We were only officially dating for about a week before he went back to Coeur d'Alene for the summer, but we have seen one another a few weekends here and there. This past weekend was his birthday so I was up there for that. I met his parents, they are very nice people and I got along with them well. I had a feeling I would, and it turns out they seem like they are just like my family! Same mentality and outlook on life; not too serious, but serious enough and that sort of thing. We did some shooting out at their property on the other side of the lake, roasted hot dogs and played in the woods. All in all it was a great weekend, and I think they like me! I am really hoping this one lasts a little longer than other have in the past, so far there is nothing on the cons side of the pros and cons list.

In other news, I am not taking summer classes for the first time in about four summers and I am very happy about that. I am spending my time working some but mostly doing projects around my apartment. Up until this week, I was working about 30 hours a week at the climbing wall and about ten as a note taker on campus for students with disabilities. Starting this week, I only work Mondays at the climbing wall (except for another three week period towards the end of the summer) and starting next week, I am taking notes in another class for about ten hours a week. My summer projects consist of cleaning my apartment (it's atrocious right now), finishing my dish rack, revamping my desk and rearranging my room, planting some veggies to grow in pots outside, and getting as much piano playing and leisure reading in as I can! I will also be spending time with Trever on the weekends when we can camping, going on motorcycle rides (he rides too), working on my bike or his truck and other fun things like that. I plan to go visit my sister and her family at some point this summer as well.

That about does it for now, stay tuned throughout the summer for more updates and pictures of my projects and my fun!

2 comments:

  1. When I first read his name, I thought you had seperated it... so I read it as T-revor. Hahahaha! Are you building a dish rack? I can't wait to see all your projects, womah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am building a rack thing that hangs on my wall that I can hang some pans and mugs and stuff from hooks. I think you are the only one that reads my blog, but I am glad you do! I love to read your comments!

    ReplyDelete